OSPS E-News ~ FW: [hrmgr-net] Action Needed: Accountant and Accounting Technician Allocations

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Mon Apr 11 11:07:14 PDT 2022

On behalf of CHRO - Please work with your agency HR unit to accomplish #3 below.

Jason
(971) 900-7688

Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2022 1:54 PM
To: hrtech-net at omls.oregon.gov; hrmgr-net at omls.oregon.gov; hrexec at omls.oregon.gov
Subject: [hrmgr-net] Action Needed: Accountant and Accounting Technician Allocations

Greetings -

Thank you for your continued work to implement the bargained changes to the Accountant and Accounting Technician job families. We are in the final stretch to effectuate your allocations, and to do so, there are actions agencies need to take on a very tight time frame.

  1.  April 12 through April 15: Agencies review and  update workers/positions in Workday.  Details and job aids will be posted as an announcement in Workday.
  2.  April 16: The Workday team will transmit updates completed in Workday to the Oregon State Payroll System.
  3.  April 18 through April 21: Agency payroll departments will need to process corrective actions and retroactive payment for employees who are receiving a salary adjustment. Agencies also need to do validation to make sure changes are correct.

We know these are very tight time frames and appreciate all your work to get these changes done. Please watch for an announcement in Workday for additional information. We have also attached a helpful FAQ to assist with some questions you have or may be getting from staff. Please refer to your agency collective bargaining agreement and/or State policy 30.005.01. allocation implementation information.

Thank you,

DAS CHRO