OSPS E-News ~ April payroll partner forum recap

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Mon Apr 25 12:09:43 PDT 2022

Good afternoon,

Attached is the slide deck from the payroll partner forum last week. During the forum, we provided reminders from the OSPS helpdesk and provided an update for the payroll and time tracking replacement project which included the change in the go-live date to December (paid January) 2022.

One thing that was asked of agencies is if they are not using Workday for the employee self service functions, they should begin transitioning to those now. These include updating tax information (W4s) and payment election information (direct deposit). We also asked for those agencies who have employees that still need to submit paper forms, that the payroll partners begin doing double entry into OSPA and into Workday. The job aids on how to perform these actions in workday can be located here: job aid - Payment election<https://www.oregon.gov/das/HR/Documents/Payroll_PaymentElection%28direct%20deposit%29-JA.pdf>; Job aid - W-4<https://www.oregon.gov/das/HR/Documents/Payroll_WithholdingElections%28W-4%29%2center_or_update_on_behalf_of.pdf>.

If you have any questions about forum please let us know.

Thank you,

Geri Greeno
DAS – Payroll & Time Tracking Replacement Project
Time Tracking Team Lead
(503) 983-6665
[PTT logo for email sig (2)]
[2C50B877]