OSPS E-News ~ Payroll Forum recap/future dates

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Mon Aug 22 09:18:31 PDT 2022

Good morning,

The calendar invites did not send correctly. I am attempting to send them again.

Geri Greeno
DAS - Payroll & Time Tracking Replacement Project
Time Tracking Team Lead
(503) 983-6665
Project Website<https://www.oregon.gov/das/HR/Pages/Payroll-time-tracking.aspx>
Subscribe to our newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/new?topic_id=ORDAS_102>

[PTT logo for email sig (2)]
[2C50B877]

From: OSPS-News <osps-news-bounces at omls.oregon.gov> On Behalf Of Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2022 9:15 AM
To: osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Subject: OSPS E-News ~ Payroll Forum recap/future dates

Good morning,

My apologies for not getting this sent out last week. Attached is the slide show from the August Payroll Partner forum from August 16th.  During forum we let agencies know that there will be no further changes to OSPA for the next three months unless the changes are mandatory such as changes to benefit package tables. The processing calendar for November and December is being worked on and will be published as soon as it is ready. We also discussed upcoming payroll partner training next month as well as users training later this year.

The September payroll forum is being canceled due to training for payroll partners. Please remove this from your calendar. The next forum will be the year end forum in October. The calendar event is attached. You should be able to open it and save it to your calendar. In addition, starting in November we will have a weekly standup for agency payroll partners as we prepare for go-live and then there will be a twice daily stand up in December and January. These calendar events are attached as well.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to either OSPS to the project team.

Thank you,

Geri Greeno
DAS - Payroll & Time Tracking Replacement Project
Time Tracking Team Lead
(503) 983-6665
Project Website<https://www.oregon.gov/das/HR/Pages/Payroll-time-tracking.aspx>
Subscribe to our newsletter<https://gcc02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpublic.govdelivery.com%2Faccounts%2FORDAS%2Fsubscriber%2Fnew%3Ftopic_id%3DORDAS_102&data=05%7C01%7CGeri.L.GREENO%40das.oregon.gov%7C3847858e3afa4d4246b808da845997a5%7Caa3f6932fa7c47b4a0cea598cad161cf%7C0%7C0%7C637967817664564517%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=dHEkSYzYgcwzdKbNmm%2FfmGhgIPTbsDIgeBSaHu6sr80%3D&reserved=0>

[PTT logo for email sig (2)]
[2C50B877]