OSPS E-News ~ FW: Required Posting and Important Staff Reminders

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Wed Dec 21 10:38:52 PST 2022

Hello Payroll Professionals,

On behalf of CHRO, attached are some timely reminders to communicate to your employees.

Thanks,

Jason
(971) 900-7688
Luck is when preparedness meets opportunity

Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2022 10:24 AM
To: hrexec at listsmart.osl.state.or.us <hrexec at omls.oregon.gov>
Subject: [hrexec] Required Posting and Important Staff Reminders

Greetings!

I know we've been sending a lot of information your way.  This message is regarding the Paid Leave Oregon required posting and notification to employees, as well as timely reminders for staff within your agency.

  1.  Effective January 1, 2023,  the attached required posting for Paid Leave Oregon must be posted in an area that is accessible to and regularly frequented by employees. Please post it in the area you have your other required postings (such as BOLI).

  1.  The attached Timely Reminders document shares the required Paid Leave Oregon posting to our remote workers, as well as reminds staff of information related to W-2's, working remotely and taxes.  Please send this document to all staff by end of the day tomorrow.

If you have any questions, please email chro.policy at das.oregon.gov<mailto:chro.policy at das.oregon.gov>

Thank you,

Carol Williams
Senior State HR Management Consultant