OSPS E-News ~ State that are set up in Workday

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Fri Dec 23 15:16:46 PST 2022

Hello Payroll Professionals,

Per your request at the stand up,

The states currently set up within Workday Payroll are Oregon, Washington, Idaho, California, Texas, Arizona, Hawaii, Florida, Georgia, Nevada, New York, Tennessee, Virginia, Illinois, Louisiana, Pennsylvania, Utah, Kentucky, Alaska, Iowa, Massachusetts, Arkansas, Indiana, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Nebraska, Wisconsin, South Carolina and Washington DC. If an employee lives in a state which is not yet set up, they will not see the option for the W-4.

The remaining states do not have a completed registration process yet. Most of those states only correspond through mail or are trying to figure out how to register another "state" government as an entity.  We are working as quickly as possible with each state to get our registrations complete and we will keep you updated on the last 16 as we complete those processes.

(if you are adding up the state + the 16, no it doesn't equal 51, we have 5 more states that no Oregon State Employee lives in yet and therefore we can't register with those states, but we are keeping an eye on this also)

Happy Holidays,

Jason Robinson (he, him, his), CPA
OSPS Manager
DAS | Oregon Statewide Payroll Services