OSPS E-News ~ Feb 22, 2022 Payroll partner forum follow-up

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Mon Feb 28 09:51:22 PST 2022

Good morning,

Attached are the slides from last week’s payroll partner forum. The forum had a few reminders from OSPS as well as the status of the project. We also did some demos in Workday to show how employees will enter time, how work schedules can be requested, and went over how the retro process works in Workday. Unfortunately due to the employees used in the demonstration being active employees, we cannot share the recording at this time. However if there is something specific you would like to see in a future forum, please let me know and we will try to include it in future meetings.

We also talked about training for the project and the need for agency trainers to assist in rolling out employee and manager training. In order to identify agency trainers, this link was shared and should be completed by agencies. https://forms.office.com/g/XBnmTU4pEq This link was also shared to agency PPCs.

Agency Training Partner can be anyone who will be responsible for communicating training information to their agency and assisting their agency with training needs for this launch. You do not have to have a learning partner role in Workday – however, it’s advisable that you partner with an LP in your agency if you plan to schedule any workshops or create agency specific training surrounding business and process changes.

[cid:image004.png at 01D82C88.8529E780]

Our next forum will be March 15th from 2-3pm. The calendar event is attached in this email.

Geri Greeno
DAS – Payroll & Time Tracking Replacement Project
Time Tracking Team Lead
(503) 983-6665
[PTT logo for email sig (2)]
[2C50B877]