OSPS E-News ~ drop off and pick-up for OSPS

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Tue Jul 12 10:50:27 PDT 2022

Hello Payroll Professionals,

As agencies have started opening up and people are coming back into work (or people just want to get out of the house), we've seen an increase in the number of visits to "drop off" items of importance. These visits increase at each payroll run, which is our busiest times during the month. I am also requiring my team to become more involved in the Payroll Replacement Project so we can be as prepared as possible for go live.

As much as we love to see you all, starting next week (7/18/22), we will no longer be providing curb side service. Please do not call the OSPS Helpdesk and ask for us to come to your vehicle. The curb side service that we provided at our old airport road location was necessary because the high level of security did not allow you to come in and drop off items. We were also located right by the front door. At our Ferry Street address, we are two stories up and the furthest you can be from the front entrance. Our Ferry Street building is also open to the public.

Therefore, we would advise that you Shuttle/PacTrac or Fax (503) 378-3518 your information to us. If you feel that it is necessary to drop off your information, you will need to park your vehicle at a metered parking spot and hand your information to the front desk at our location on Ferry street.

This process also applies to items for pick-up. Almost all of our information and checks go out through P&D straight to your door. For the handful of items that do come to us, it is no longer necessary for you to go out of your way to come pick-up item from us. We will now PacTrac or Shuttle everything to you. Please don't call the OSPS Helpdesk letting us know you are there to pick-up, the check will already be in the mail.

We do appreciate the visitations, but we need to be more efficient with our time as we get closer to go-live. I apologize for any inconvenience this may create but the curb side service was only meant to be applied at our old location on airport road. It was never meant to continue at our new location.

Thank you for your understanding,

Jason Robinson, CPA
OSPS Manager
DAS | Oregon Statewide Payroll Services