OSPS E-News ~ taking down OSPS helpdesk number on front door

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Wed Mar 23 16:17:07 PDT 2022

Hello Payroll Professionals,

Our helpdesk number is being taken down from the front door of the Ferry street building. We don't want to be called for IT support any more (which is also located in our building).

If you are coming to pick up or you are dropping off items to OSPS, please bring this number (503-378-6777) with you or give it to the person you are sending here.

Thank you for your participation in this minor process change.

Jason Robinson (he, him, his), CPA
OSPS Manager
DAS | Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
(971) 900-7688