OSPS E-News ~ Tuesday Payroll Standups

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Mon Nov 7 09:54:50 PST 2022

Good morning,

The Workday Oregon team will be joining us at our November 15 meeting to talk about Workday Help-Case Management and how those assigned the case solver role fit into the process. The Workday Oregon team have developed a short video for agency payroll partners to view prior to the meeting so they can answer any questions you might have. The video is in Workday-Production and can be found here:

https://wd5.myworkday.com/oregon/d/inst/1$17188/17816$4872.htmld

For the meeting tomorrow at 1pm, we will have guest speakers from Paid Leave Oregon and if there is time, we will take a look at employee payslips.

Thank you,

Geri Greeno
DAS - Payroll & Time Tracking Replacement Project
Time Tracking Team Lead
(503) 983-6665
Project Website<https://www.oregon.gov/das/HR/Pages/Payroll-time-tracking.aspx>
Subscribe to our newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/new?topic_id=ORDAS_102>