OSPS E-News ~ 2023 W-2 Printing and Distribution Update

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Fri Dec 8 12:35:33 PST 2023

Payroll partners,

DAS Workday Payroll has finished working with DAS Printing and Distribution (PnD) on the 2023 W-2 file this year, which will require a change in our distribution and billing processes. After consulting with payroll advisors, it was decided that DAS PnD will print and distribute all employee W-2s for 2023. Agencies will be invoiced by Department of Administrative Services and the invoice will be based on total FTE count by agency.

Action Item: Please remind employees to update any address changes by January 10, 2024, so the W2's will reflect the correct address.

Please note: In addition to the printed W-2 file, copies will be made available online for each employee through Workday.  We will share the timeline and detailed instructions mid-January.

If you have questions about this communication, please submit a case.

Sincerely,

DAS Workday Payroll

[cid:image001.png at 01DA29D2.FF532140]