OSPS E-News ~ FW: December 26 Payroll Standup Canceled

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Tue Dec 26 14:27:49 PST 2023

FYI - Payroll Standup has been cancelled for today

Jason Robinson
971-900-7688
[cid:image001.jpg at 01DA33F0.36321370]

From: OSPS-News <osps-news-bounces at omls.oregon.gov> On Behalf Of Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2023 1:21 PM
To: Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application via OSPS-News <osps-news at omls.oregon.gov>
Subject: OSPS E-News ~ December 26 Payroll Standup Canceled

Good afternoon Payroll Professionals,

We will be canceling the Dec. 26, 2023, Payroll Partner Standup meeting. Thank you for all your hard work, perseverance and dedication to state government this year. As we reflect on the year, we have faced challenges together and have grown as payroll professionals. We will continue to grow and improve together as we go into the new year.

As a reminder:

Please do not make any payroll or time entries on Dec. 26, 2023

December on-cycle (run 1) payroll will process on Dec. 26, 2023

*       December on-cycle time entry cutoff is 5 p.m. on Dec. 22, 2023

*       Cutoff for 24/7 agencies is Dec. 25 at 5 p.m.

*       No time entry in Workday from 5 p.m. on Dec. 25, 2023, until 8 a.m. on Dec. 27, 2023

*       No daily check (off-cycle) processing on Dec. 26 through and Dec. 29, 2023

Note: Payroll Processing calendar for 2023 and 2024 are located as follows

*       Workday Oregon Website: workday.oregon.gov<https://www.oregon.gov/das/hr/pages/workday.aspx>

*       Workday Drive: Drive > Payroll Information and Resources > Workday Processing Calendar

On behalf of the entire Workday Payroll team, we would like to wish you Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

Jason Robinson (he, him, his), CPA
OSPS Manager
DAS | Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
(971) 900-7688