OSPS E-News ~ FW: Workday Maintenance This Weekend

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Fri Feb 10 20:50:29 PST 2023

FYI

Jason
(971) 900-7688
Luck is when preparedness meets opportunity

From: BOYLES Stormy C * DAS <Stormy.C.BOYLES at das.oregon.gov> On Behalf Of LESLIE Berri L * DAS
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2023 7:59 PM
To: DAS_DL_AGENCY HEADS <AGENCY_HEADS at oregon.gov>; DAS_DL_Agency_Heads_Brds_Commissions <AgencyHeads-Brds_Commissions at oregon.gov>
Cc: DAS_DL_Agency_Heads_Asst <Agency_Heads_Asst_Dist at oregon.gov>
Subject: Workday Maintenance This Weekend

Directors,

Apologies for the late Friday message, but I wanted to alert you of the fact that Workday will be down for maintenance this weekend- 11 p.m. tonight through 10 p.m. on Sunday night. Workday will be down for maintenance for system updates to resolve some of those system payroll issues we have seen in time for the mid-month second run of payroll.

This includes the employee site, external career site and extended enterprise learners site. Thank you for your patience as we resolve these issues.

Berri Leslie
Director, Department of Administrative Services
State Chief Operating Officer
503-881-2427
(she, her, hers)

For Scheduling:  Stormy Boyles at stormy.c.boyles at das.oregon.gov<mailto:stormy.c.boyles at das.oregon.gov>