OSPS E-News ~ new daily check folders: "Processed"

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Fri Jul 28 14:20:18 PDT 2023

Hello Payroll Professionals,

On your drive, in the "Daily Check Spreadsheets" folder, you will see additional folders for August to December, those extra folders have "Processed" after them. When the OSPS team starts the check run for that day, that spreadsheet for the day will be moved from the regular folder to the "Processed" folder. During the check run we will make notes as usual for your review later.

We hope that this will reduce the confusion on what spreadsheet you should be entering information on. It also makes it very clear for the OSPS team which spreadsheets we are working on for that day.

This process takes effect August 1st.

Take care,

Jason Robinson (he, him, his), CPA
OSPS Manager