OSPS E-News ~ New BT form

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Fri Mar 3 14:51:15 PST 2023

Hello Payroll Professionals,

As promised here is the BT form that we talked about at the stand up today. It is in DRAFT form and may be modified by the feedback we receive from you. Please feel free to send in your next set on this form, but please understand that it may change in the near future.

Thank you for working with us to make a more streamlined process.

Have a wonderful weekend,

Jason Robinson (he, him, his), CPA
OSPS Manager
DAS | Oregon Statewide Payroll Services