OSPS E-News ~ Agency Reimbursements For Employee Payments Made From Accounting Systems

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Fri Mar 17 09:55:21 PDT 2023

Good Morning Payroll Professionals,

We are receiving questions about the agency reimbursement process from Workday Payroll when agencies have made payroll payments through an accounting system. OSPA produced a check back to the agency when the agency made a payment to an employee from an accounting system. Workday Payroll functions differently. As a result, the Workday payroll team has developed a report to pull from Workday Payroll that provides OSPS staff with the information needed to reimburse the agencies with an Account Transfer (AT) through Treasury. We are finalizing the process to ensure we are capturing all funds that need to be reimbursed to the agencies.

Please make sure that OSPS staff have your agency's treasury account information for depositing the funds. The treasury account information can be sent to the Accountant2.OSPS at DAS.oregon.gov<mailto:Accountant2.OSPS at DAS.oregon.gov> email. The goal is to have these funds returned to agencies by the end of March for all payments made outside of Workday Payroll through February Run 2. After the initial catch up reimbursement, this will become a monthly process. We appreciate your patience and support as we work through the many nuances of a system change. Thank you,

Trudy Vidal, CPA
Financial Business Systems Manager
Enterprise Goods and Services
Department of Administrative Services