OSPS E-News ~ Decommissioning of OSPA

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Wed Nov 1 07:05:03 PDT 2023

Hello Payroll Professionals,

In anticipation of year end and the work that goes with it, we will be decommissioning OSPA (Grandma) for good on December 1st, 2023.

We have ported over the leave accruals (P420 screen) into the Datamart for your convenience. This is the one piece we know agencies are in need of for research on reinstating leave for a returning employee.

The OSPA Datamart tables will still remain active for your additional research.

We thank Grandma for 36 years of service and we wish her well in her retirement.

Take care,

Jason Robinson (he, him, his), CPA
OSPS Manager
DAS | Oregon Statewide Payroll Services