OSPS E-News ~ UPDATE - RE: Unexpected Workday Service Interruption - Nov. 2, 2023 -

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Thu Nov 2 11:52:04 PDT 2023

Hello Payroll Partners,

There has been no change to the Workday status. We are currently unable to process checks or ACH at this time. If you check is an emergency, please work with your accounting team to issue an emergency check through SFMA using your agency emergency check writing processes.

If Workday is up and running before 2:00pm, we will try to get in as many checks as we can before the 2:30 cut off.  Any ACH submitted after this cut off will be processed by the bank the following day and deposited on Monday. Any checks processed after this time will be delivered the following day.

Thank you for your understanding,

Jason Robinson
971-900-7688
[cid:image001.jpg at 01DA0D81.33493930]

From: OSPS-News <osps-news-bounces at omls.oregon.gov> On Behalf Of Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application
Sent: Thursday, November 2, 2023 9:41 AM
To: osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Subject: Re: OSPS E-News ~ Unexpected Workday Service Interruption - Nov. 2, 2023

Hello Payroll Professionals,

The below link is not working as intended. Please use the following:

Workday.Oregon.gov<https://www.oregon.gov/das/hr/pages/workday.aspx>

Thanks,

Jason Robinson
971-900-7688
UNEXPECTED WORKDAY SERVICE INTERRUPTION:

Please be advised DAS received notice this morning that Workday Incorporated is currently experiencing an unplanned service interruption impacting Workday Incorporated customers in Oregon and across the nation. Workday is actively working to resolve this issue.  As soon as service is restored, we will provide an update.

Additional information is available at www.Workday.Oregon.gov<http://www.workday.oregon.gov/> website.

Take care,