OSPS E-News ~ February Burst – Case Management

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Thu Feb 15 17:32:56 PST 2024

Payroll partners,

The DAS Workday Central Payroll team is marking February as our, “February Burst” case management resolution campaign. Our team is dedicated to making the February Burst a success, by spending extra hours on weekends to work towards our target goal of 100 open active central payroll cases. So far, our collective efforts are paying off and we want to share those numbers with you all.

Please continue to help us meet our goal and respond to cases. Any case DAS is asking to be closed will be closed after two business days. Agencies still have seven days to ask for the case to be re-opened.

Feb. 2, 2024 – The Start of the February Burst Campaign:

[cid:image001.jpg at 01DA6035.025885E0]

Feb. 12, 2024 – After the second weekend of the February Burst campaign:

[cid:image002.jpg at 01DA6035.025885E0]

Thank you all for your commitment and perseverance.

Warm regards,

Seth Lewis & Jason Robinson

DAS Workday Central Payroll
[cid:image003.jpg at 01DA6035.025885E0]