[OSSSA218] Section 218 training today

Karen PARK karen.park at state.or.us
Thu Jan 27 07:42:10 PST 2011

Good morning,

For those of you who didn't sign up for the IRS course or couldn't attend it will be archived for your convenience. However, CPE's are not available for the archived version. I've also attached the narrative.

If you do plan to participate today, it's a good idea to log on early. From what I've heard from my counterparts nationwide, many will be participating. Plan to log on at least 15 minutes prior to the start. Starting time is 11 am pacific time.

http://www.visualwebcaster.com/IRS/74074/reg.asp?id=74074

Enjoy!

Karen Park

Oregon State Social Security Coordinator
Oregon PERS
503 603-7633
karen.park at state.or.us

SL2

Please note my office hours are Monday thru Thursday 6 am to 4:30 pm

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: All information in this email, including attachments, is approved solely for delivery to and authorized use by intended recipients. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message and/or any of its attachments by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful. If  you are not an intended recipient of this message or an authorized assistant to an intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.