[OSSSA218] Annual OSSSA/SSA/IRS Training Seminar

Karen PARK karen.park at state.or.us
Tue May 3 03:44:02 PDT 2011

Good morning,

Please use the following link to give your input on what you would like discussed at the upcoming OSSSA/SSA/IRS training. You're input is important and I would appreciate if you could respond no later than May 16.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HVGCTSP

Please note I will be out of the office May 3, 2011. I'm hoping to check my e-mails periodically. If you have any IRS or SSA questions you may also contact the following.

IRS

Lori Stieber
lori.a.stieber at irs.gov

SSA

Tim Beard
tim.beard at ssa.gov
203 615-2125

Have a great day!

Karen Park

Oregon State Social Security Coordinator
Oregon PERS
503 603-7633
karen.park at state.or.us

SL2

Please note my office hours are Monday thru Thursday 6 am to 4:30 pm

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: All information in this email, including attachments, is approved solely for delivery to and authorized use by intended recipients. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message and/or any of its attachments by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful. If  you are not an intended recipient of this message or an authorized assistant to an intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.