[OYAN] CSLP summer reading fonts available online
katie.anderson at state.or.us
Wed Dec 21 08:32:31 PST 2011
Hi! I was just asked where/how to acquire the 2012 summer reading fonts and thought most of you would want to know too. These proprietary fonts are available for free to CSLP member libraries. All public, tribal, and volunteer libraries in Oregon are member libraries.
Here is what to do:
* Go to: http://www.cslpreads.org/
* Login (or Create Account--it's free, but necessary because only CSLP member libraries are allowed to access the free downloads.)
* In the green space under the yellow navigation bar new navigation buttons will appear after you login.
* Click on "Proprietary Downloads"
* Click on "Fonts" in the left-navigation that appears in the white box in the middle of the screen.
* Click on the font(s) you want and follow the instructions provided to download fonts
* If you have trouble, contact:
* Karen Day, CSLP Director of Administrative Services (karen.day at cslpreads.org<mailto:karen.day at cslpreads.org>),
* Karen Yother, CSLP Vendor Committee Chair (responsible for art/graphics) (kareny at communitylibrary.net<mailto:kareny at communitylibrary.net>), and/or
* Laura Lee Wilson, CSLP Web Site Committee Chair (lwilson at holmeslib.org<mailto:lwilson at holmeslib.org>)
Katie Anderson, Library Development Services
* Youth Services Consultant * Oregon Center for the Book Coordinator *
Oregon State Library, 250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR 97301
katie.anderson at state.or.us, 503-378-2528
All Oregon public, volunteer, and tribal libraries are members of the Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP), and receive a free summer reading manual. To get the most out of your membership, create an account on the CSLP website ( http://www.cslpreads.org/ ) and you will be able to access additional summer reading resources. CSLP membership dues and manual fees are paid for by the State Library with LSTA funds. Summer reading manuals are distributed by OLA's Children's Services Division (CSD), the CSLP feedback survey is administered annually by OLA's Young Adult Network (OYAN), and both CSD and OYAN members represent you on CSLP committees and at the CSLP annual meeting.
For more information contact one of your CSLP representatives:
* Gayle Waiss, CSD Summer Reading Chair: gwaiss at siuslaw.lib.or.us
* Jessica Marie, CSD Summer Reading Incoming Chair: Jmarie at cityofsalem.net
* Lisa Elliott, OYAN CSLP Liaison: lisae at tigard-or.gov
* Katie Anderson, CSLP Oregon State Representative: katie.anderson at state.or.us
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OYAN