[OYAN] Winter meeting lunch reminder

Susan Ludington sludington at cityofsalem.net
Wed Jan 19 14:52:15 PST 2011

Good afternoon!
If you are planning on attending the OYAN Winter meeting at the Salem Public Library this Friday, January 21st and want to purchase lunch, please remember to notify me with your order no later than 3:00 pm on Thursday, January 20th (tomorrow!). Lunch is offered through Queen of Tarts Bakery & Cafe; please visit their website [http://www.queenoftartsbakerycafe.blogspot.com/] to view the menu and make your selection.

(Please note: They are in the process of raising prices on some of their menu items, but don't yet have those prices on their printed menu, so you will still be charged the "old" price, rather than what you see on the website. Once you place your order, I will confirm with you the actual amount due).

Hope to see you there!

Susan Ludington
Teen Services Librarian
Salem Public Library
sludington at cityofsalem.net
503.589.2062

P.S. Although the soon-to-be-opened Teen Library will be open for touring at our meeting, I'm sorry to say that we have not received shelving or other furniture as of yet, so this first look will only be a teaser of what's to come! Hopefully many of you will also be attending OLA in April, giving you the opportunity to see the finished product in full swing...