[OYAN] vote for your favorite graphic novel list name

Kris Lutsock kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us
Fri Jul 15 11:49:06 PDT 2011

Please choose your four favorite of the suggested names for the OYAN best-of comics and graphic novels list.  The poll is located on the linked Survey Monkey page.  Scoring will go like this:  your favorite will get 4 points, second favorite 3 points, and so on.  The suggest name with the highest overall score after everyone votes will win.  You should be able to revisit the poll and alter your selection if you change your mind, but you'll need to use the same computer you used on your original voting.   Voting will end at 3pm on Thursday, July 21st.

You might notice a couple of suggested names have a subtitle.  Either of these subtitles (or a variant of either) can easily be attached to any of the selected names.  Also, "OYAN" or "OYAN's" may be added to the beginning of the title ("presented by OYAN" may instead added to the end, I suppose), so judge how that rolls off the tongue.

Follow this link to vote:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LW7W3V9

Let me know if there is some aspect of the poll which does not behave as I described above.  You will see checkmarks next to  your selections, but not point values.  You will also not be able to see the overall score.  You'll have to wait for the big reveal!

Kris Lutsock
Oregon Young Adult Network Chair-elect
McMinnville Public Library
kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us
503-435-5572

I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.  ~Jorge Luis Borges