[OYAN] Proposed Graphic Novel list - We need a name!

Kris Lutsock kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us
Tue Jun 28 15:45:08 PDT 2011

The graphic novel list has operated under the (surprisingly catchy) working name of Lutsock List for long enough.   Please send suggestions to my email.  Much like Book Rave voting I will make a Survey Monkey poll out of the suggested names.

When suggesting a GN List name please send all nominations to kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us<mailto:kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us>.  The last day to suggest a name for the list will be  July 13th.   Voting will then take place between the 14th and the 21st.

Kris Lutsock
Oregon Young Adult Vice Chair/Chair Elect
McMinnville Public Library
225 NW Adams St.
McMinnville, OR 97128
503-435-5572