[OYAN] Video Contest for Teens: Why I Need My Library (Submissions due 4/18)

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Fri Mar 25 12:13:09 PDT 2011

If you're interested in promoting a video contest for teens, please see the email below.  The Why I Need My Library video contest is for 13-18 year olds.  "The contest asks teens to create short, original videos on why they think libraries are needed now more than ever." "Winning teens will select their school or public library as the recipient of cash prizes." Submissions are due no later than April 18th.  http://bit.ly/dN5KBI

                                    [cid:image001.png at 01CBEAE1.8C85A0E0]

Thanks,

Jen

Jennifer Maurer