[OYAN] SRP statistics & ordering survey sent to library directors
katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue Sep 6 10:52:17 PDT 2011
Attention librarians responsible for the summer reading program at your library:
The link to the annual summer reading statistics and ordering survey has been sent to all public library directors and Ready to Read Grant key contacts. Only one survey per library/library system should be submitted. If you are responsible for summer reading at your library, please talk to your library director about this survey. The deadline for completing it is Tuesday, September 27th.
This survey is your opportunity to report the following statistics:
* Children, teens, and adults who signed up for the reading portion of your SRP.
* Children, teens, and adults who completed for the reading portion of your SRP.
* Hours, pages, or number of books read.
* Children's, teen, and adult summer reading programs, activities, and/or events.
* Number of people who attended those programs.
This survey is your opportunity to order the following FREE materials for upcoming summer reading programs:
* Oregon Summer Reading Certificates your library (and its branches) needs for 2012
* Summer reading sweepstakes materials your library (and its branches) needs for 2012
* CSLP summer reading manuals your library (and its branches) need for 2013-you ordered your 2012 manuals last year, they will be delivered this Fall!
This survey does not include an opportunity to provide feedback on the 2011 Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP) materials and suggestions for upcoming CSLP themes, slogans, and artists. A CSLP feedback survey will go out to all Oregon library staff via the kids-lib, OYAN, and libs-or email discussion lists. The CSLP feedback survey will be conducted and sent by Lisa Elliott, the Oregon Young Adult Network's (OYAN) CSLP Liaison. Be on the lookout for that survey from Lisa.
To learn more about summer reading resources in Oregon please visit: http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/youthsvcs/oregon.srp.certificate.shtml
Katie Anderson, Library Development Services
* Youth Services Consultant * Oregon Center for the Book Coordinator *
Oregon State Library, 250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR 97301
katie.anderson at state.or.us<https://oslmail.osl.state.or.us/owa/redir.aspx?C=da2be0408991473e838c8c51f376f603&URL=mailto%3akatie.anderson%40state.or.us>, 503-378-2528
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OYAN