[OYAN] A repetitious email re: 90 second Newbery Film Festival...

tnelson at driftwoodlib.org tnelson at driftwoodlib.org
Mon Feb 13 19:08:39 PST 2012

>at the OYAN meeting in Jan. in Eugene I agreed to request lodging
from Sylvia Beach Hotel for the upcoming April OLA conference-(raffle)
I was supposed to receive a request letter that had been previously
used so that I could modify it and get it started.
Could someone send me that? (I do not know the woman's name sitting
next to Katie who was going to send it over...sorry)
to my tnelson at driftwoodlib.org address
thanks so much,
Teena Nelson
Driftwood Public Library