[OYAN] Are teens replacing Facebook with another social networking tool?

Susan Smallsreed susansm at multcolib.org
Tue Apr 16 19:22:49 PDT 2013

So, I just conferred with the NW Library Teen Anime Club about the best way
to reach them and got a resounding "email".  While many of the text and
they spend time on a variety of social websites (facebook, skype,
instagram, etc.), they all agreed that email was still their first choice
for communication/information.  Guess I'm not such an old fogey after all.
:>)

It's interesting that what works for one place, doesn't for another.  Good
conversation, folks.

Susan

--
Susan Smallsreed, Youth Librarian