[OYAN] Catchy booklist title

Keli Yeats keliy at multcolib.org
Wed Dec 30 17:47:24 PST 2015

Duck, Beaver, Read avoids the inevitable conflict between UO and OSU that
just Books for Ducks would garner.  Politics and religious aren't nearly as
contentious as the beaver/duck divide.

I like both Fractured Fairytales and Twisted Tales.  I did a similar
booklist for adults with a far less catchy title of Reimagined Classics.