[OYAN] REMINDER - OYAN Winter Meeting - Jan 16

Sonja Somerville ssomerville at cityofsalem.net
Sat Jan 10 13:51:27 PST 2015

Hello!
Just writing again to invite (even encourage) you to attend the OYAN Winter Meeting:
11 a.m.-3 p.m. Friday, January 16
Woodburn Public Library
280 Garfield Street, Woodburn, OR 97071
Highlights will include a lively discussion about the 2015 OYAN Book Rave contenders, planning for the OYAN Raffle at OLA, updates on OYAN's OLA plans, programming sharing, and a burning question discussion. A complete agenda is attached.
We will be organizing lunch orders at Luis's Taqueria:
http://luisstaqueria.com/menu/
Please email Elvira.Sanchez-Kisser at ci.woodburn.or.us with your order by Wednesday, January 14. There are other options nearby and, of course, you can bring a lunch as well.
As usual, we will also have remote access to the meeting through GoToMeeting:Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/909584333
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States (Long distance): +1 (646) 749-3112
( tel:+16467493112)
Access Code: 909-584-333
( tel:909584333)  More phone numbers: https://global.gotomeeting.com/909584333/numbersdisplay.html
Hoping to see you there!
SONJA SOMERVILLE
Teen Services Librarian, Salem Public Library
2014-2015 OYAN Chair
2015 OYAN Book Rave Coordinator

Sonja Somerville
Teen Services Librarian