[OYAN] New ideas/programming for back to school?

April Witteveen aprilw at dpls.lib.or.us
Wed Jun 8 10:19:07 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,
I know we are just entering the throes of summer reading, but back to school will be here before we know it!

I'm currently working on an article assignment for School Library Journal about the topic of back to school in libraries, and I'm looking to talk to folks who have new/different ideas for programming, outreach, etc for the fall either in your public libraries or in partnership with your local schools.

If you've got something big in the works, I'd love to chat with you!  Please drop me a line off-list at april.j.witteveen at gmail.com<mailto:april.j.witteveen at gmail.com>.

Thanks, and happy SRP!
-April

April Witteveen