[OYAN] Great Brain

Violeta GARZA violetag at multco.us
Thu Jun 9 17:33:33 PDT 2016

I am thinking "In Real Life" by Cory Doctorow or "Nimona" by Noelle
Stevenson? Or perhaps the Boxers and Saints series by Gene Yang.

Violeta

--
Violeta Garza
Preferred pronouns: "she" and "her"
violetag at multco.us
http://www.multcolib.org
Work schedule: Tuesday-Saturday

"What if stories were for everyone? What if the cover of a book that looked
'different' or 'too girly' or 'too ethnic' was seen not as a deterrent, but
an invitation to step outside of oneself?"
--Renee Watson, author