[OYAN] OYAN Raffle-- it's not too late to ask for donations!

Violeta GARZA violetag at multco.us
Fri Mar 18 09:30:16 PDT 2016

Hey there, everyone.

Thank you to those of you who have already been working on getting prizes
donated to the OYAN raffle. If you haven't already contributed, there's
still time. Gift cards, gift baskets, gift just about anything is welcome.
Let me know if you have any other creative ideas.

We'll start selling tickets online next week. Keep an eye out. ;D

Questions? Send 'em my way. Thank you and have a lovely weekend!

Violeta