[OYAN] Request: Graphic Rave Presentation @ OASL Conference

GLASS Traci L Traci.L.Glass at ci.eugene.or.us
Fri Sep 9 11:00:41 PDT 2016

Hi, fellow OYANers!
I am currently scheduled to present & booktalk the new Graphic Rave list at the OASL conference this October.  But, I just received word that I need to go home to Arizona for some family business during that time.  Would anyone be interested in doing this presentation at OASL?  I'm currently working on the pamphlets and compiling the final list - it will be premiered on OYAN's blog in the next week or so.  The presentation is just you booktalking as many graphic novels, comics & manga from the list as you can - it's super fun!!  The presentation is currently scheduled for Saturday, October 15th 9:45-10:45.  Please email me ASAP if you are interested & I can tell you more about it - I can also provide you with the final list before it shows up on the blog if that would help in making the decision.  Thank you for considering - and, let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Traci

Traci Glass
Teen Services Librarian