[OYAN] A very serious question: which program title do you like better?

April Witteveen aprilw at dpls.lib.or.us
Mon Sep 26 14:27:14 PDT 2016

Thanks everyone for your votes and messages!  It's always fun to call on the group brain.  Wouldn't you know it, we wound up with an *exact* tie between the two!  In conversation with Mark Richardson he jokingly added how it'd be funny if I could put a roller derby spin on the title, and voila, a new idea popped up: Crushing it in the Classroom.  The meme possibility is endless, so we're going with it :)  Keep your fingers crossed for program acceptance and we'd hope to see lots of you there!  In the meantime, as you work in classrooms pay attention to what works for you and what doesn't, there will be an interactive part of the program!
OYAN 4 eva,
April