[OYAN] OLA conference OYAN raffle table sign-up

Julie K. Jeanmard jkjeanma at co.douglas.or.us
Tue Apr 11 12:05:48 PDT 2017

If anyone attending the OLA conference next Thursday/ Friday is interested in helping out OYAN, we are looking for volunteers to man the OYAN table.

The schedule has two tabs: the first tab is if you want to be responsible for making sure the next person receives the cash box, the second tab is if you want to help out at the table.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1waBmDSVanXioTOAhdQrPvMFyRs5ixD6BsZpYu2M7SwI/edit?usp=sharing

Of course, you can help out by dropping by the booth even if you don't want to be bound by a schedule.

Let me know if there are any questions and if you do sign up and would rather not have your contact info on the form, email me and let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Julie Jeanmard
Children Services Librarian
Douglas County Library System