[OYAN] Pusheen craft

Lisa Elliott lisae at tigard-or.gov
Thu Aug 3 10:21:29 PDT 2017

Hey all! Somebody out there did an awesome DIY Pusheen Plushie craft with teens and shared instructions. Which I lost. Who is this mysterious marvel? Will she show up to save the day (and send me craft instructions again)? We'll find out next time on My Dasterdly Desk Devours Everything!

-Lisa

P.S. Seriously, though. If you know what I'm talking about, would ya' help me out. Thanks!

Lisa N Elliott
Young Adult Librarian
Tigard Public Library
(503) 718-2654
lisae at tigard-or.gov<mailto:lisae at tigard-or.gov>

Work Schedule
Tuesday-Wednesday 11:30-8:00
Thursday 9:30-6:00
Friday-Saturday 10:00-6:30

DISCLAIMER: E-mails sent or received by City of Tigard employees are subject to public record laws. If requested, e-mail may be disclosed to another party unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. E-mails are retained by the City of Tigard in compliance with the Oregon Administrative Rules "City General Records Retention Schedule."