[OYAN] Name that Book

CARRIE KASPERICK ckasperick at ci.monmouth.or.us
Thu Jul 25 09:49:00 PDT 2019

What is *Rebel McKenzie*. Final answer. Maybe?
Rebel McKenzie
Author:
Ransom, Candice F., 1952-
<https://catalog.ccrls.org/client/en_US/mon/search/results.displaypanel.displaycell.detail.mainpanel.fielddisplay.linktonewsearch?qu=Ransom,%20Candice%20F.,&te=ILS&rt=false|||AUTHOR|||Author>
ISBN:
9781423145394

9781423163886
Edition:
1st ed.
Publication Information:
New York : Disney/Hyperion Books, ©2012.
Physical Description:
270 pages ; 22 cm
goes to spend the summer taking care of her older sister's seven-year-old
son at the mobile home park in Frog Level, Virginia, she never expects to
enter a beauty pageant or meet a hand model.

--
Thank you,
*Carrie Kasperick*

Monmouth Public Library