[OYAN] Food Policies for Teen Programs

Angela Arena aarena at co.tillamook.or.us
Sat Sep 28 14:46:33 PDT 2019

Hello,

I am looking for policies regarding providing food or snacks for teen library programs. Specifically,  I'm wondering about the following:

Does your library have a policy that permits you to serve food or snacks at teen programs? Does the program need to be food related?

Are you allowed to use library funds from your program budget? If so, are there specific rules for what kinds of food can be purchased?

Are you allowed to ask for donations of food? If so, who can donate? And are there guidelines for what can be donated?

Thank you!