[PL-Directors] Public Library directors meeting at State Library

MaryKay Dahlgreen dahlgreen_marykay at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Mon Dec 1 10:47:58 PST 2008

1. As requested, I have scheduled a public library directors meeting at the State Library for fall, 2009. It will be held on Monday, September 28, 2009. If there is a major conflict that you are aware of, please let me know by the end of this week (December 5th).
2. We are in the process of setting up the email discussion list for public library directors. I have named it OR-PLDirectors to distinguish it from this list. We will continue to use pl-directors as an announcement-only list for library development staff to post to. I will subscribe all of you to OR-PLDirectors, all list members will be able to post and membership will be restricted to current public library directors. You will get a welcome message when you are subscribed. Unlike the PL-Directors list you will be able to unsubscribe from OR-PLDirectors if you wish.
MaryKay

MaryKay Dahlgreen
Program Manager, Library Development
Oregon State Library