[PL-Directors] Reminder: Gates Survey Due December 19th

Jim Scheppke jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us
Fri Dec 12 09:12:39 PST 2008

Dear Colleagues:
This is your reminder that the Gates Broadband Assessment Survey that I sent
to you on December 1st is due a week from today on December 19th. The Gates
Foundation wants to hear from 100% of Oregon libraries about their broadband
connections so that they can plan future activities to improve connectivity
in libraries.

I have attached another copy of the survey in case you need it. We need you
or someone on your staff to download the survey, complete it online and
email the survey to <oregon at lrwsupport.com> by the end of the day on
December 19th. If you have questions about how the complete the survey you
can call Barbara Giaimo at 310-552-7704.

I will greatly appreciate your cooperation in helping the Gates Foundation
to continue their commitment to improving public library services in Oregon
and elsewhere. --> Jim

Jim Scheppke, State Librarian
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE