[PL-Directors] Oregon Reads: Got ideas?

Katie Anderson anderson_katie at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Thu Nov 6 12:48:11 PST 2008

Oregon Reads 2009 is looking for libraries who are willing to share their community reads programming ideas with other libraries. Please send any of your fabulous ideas to Linda Malone at lmalone at westlinnoregon.gov so that we can post on the programming page of the Oregon Reads website: http://oregonreads2009.org/libraries.html

This is a statewide event and we hope that offering as many ideas as possible will help ensure that libraries small with limited staff and budget have an opportunity to do some programming around the event.

Thank you!

Linda V. Malone, Oregon Reads 2009 Committee
West Linn Public Library
1595 Burns St.
West Linn, OR 97068
503.656.7853, x3012