[PL-Directors] star performers of public library statistics filing 2007-2008

Ann Reed reed_ann at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Thu Sep 4 11:33:32 PDT 2008

As you know, the statistics collection for the fiscal year 2007-2008 is now underway and will be finishing October 1!

So many of us use data to compare libraries, check salary rates, report on the impact of ready to read funds, etc., so we'd like to acknowledge those community-minded libraries so far!

Submission is complete once a library has answered any edit checks and clicked the submit button.  If your library should be on this list and isn't, contact me and we'll walk through those very last steps.

If you are still working on your survey, help is available!! Try the new FAQ at http://libdev.plinkit.org/faqs-for-state-statistical-reports.  Call or email early and often!  Training by phone or in person is available!   Call now - 503-378-5027 and ask for Ann.  Just pick up that phone and call!!  (It can be lonely here...so please take pity and talk to me about stats.)

This year, a special acknowledgement should go to libraries performing way above the call of duty.  For getting data reports submitted before 7/31/08 a diamond award goes to:

Curry Public Library District
La Grande Public Library
Seaside Public Library
Wallowa County Library

The platinum star for stellar early filing of statistics before Sept. 1 goes to:
Astoria Public Library
Bandon Public Library
Chetco Community Public Library
Clatskanie Library District
Crook County Library
Douglas County Library System
Elgin Public Library
Enterprise City Library
Eugene Public Library
Flora M Laird Memorial Library
Hermiston Public Library
Jefferson County Library
Joseph City Library
Newport Public Library
Oakridge Public Library
Oregon City Public Library
Pilot Rock Public Library
Springfield Public Library
Stanfield Public Library
Toledo Public Library
Weston Public Library

Congratulations to all who have finished!

Ann Reed

Ann Reed, Federal Programs Coordinator
Library Development Services, Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE
Salem, OR 07305
phone: (503) 378-5027
fax: (503) 378-6439