[PL-Directors] Survey on proposed changes to OAR 543 Division 60 "Statewide Reference Assistance Program"

MaryKay Dahlgreen dahlgreen_marykay at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Fri Jan 16 17:28:11 PST 2009

The Oregon State Library Board will be considering proposed changes to OAR 543 Division 60 at their Board meeting on February 20, 2009. They have asked State Library Staff to distribute a survey to gather feedback from academic and public libraries that may be impacted by the change. I have attached the proposed rule change and the estimated costs for 2009-2012. Please take a look at these documents before you complete the survey.
The survey is located at: http://library.state.or.us/services/surveys/survey.php?sid=407
Please complete the survey by January 30, 2009 and if you have questions please feel free to contact me.
MaryKay

MaryKay Dahlgreen
Program Manager, Library Development
Oregon State Library