[PL-Directors] FW: NEWS RELEASE: Governor Announces State Summit on Influenza Preparedness

Jim Scheppke jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us
Tue Jul 28 14:02:40 PDT 2009

Dear Directors: I thought I would pass along this press release from the
Governor. I¹d suggest that your library be represented at this in some way.
Those of you in city and county libraries may want to make sure someone is
going from your city or county. Those of you in district libraries may want
to attend yourselves. It seems like there are important and potentially
difficult issues with H1N1 influenza that public library directors will need
to plan for. There is a link to the registration form below. I¹m sure this
will fill up fast. --> Jim

Jim Scheppke, State Librarian
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE