[PL-Directors] PL Directors Meeting September 24, 2010 AGENDA

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Mon Aug 9 12:29:33 PDT 2010

Hello all-
I've attached the agenda for the PL Directors meeting September 24th here at the State Library. Andy Swanson, the convener, has developed the agenda and will be mailing copies to all of you well. Please RSVP by September 20th and we will get lunch information to you by mid-September. If you have questions please contact me or Andy. Thanks and looking forward to seeing you.
MaryKay

MaryKay Dahlgreen
Library Development Program Manager
Oregon State Library