[PL-Directors] Ready to Read Impact survey reminder

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Mon Nov 29 09:50:05 PST 2010

Dear Public Library Directors:
Thanks so much to those of you who have completed the Ready to Read grant impact survey. Those of you who have not completed the survey please do so by December 1st. We are anxious to get as much information as we can about what a reduction in Ready to Read funds would mean to all the public libraries in Oregon. The survey is available at: http://library.state.or.us/services/surveys/survey.php?sid=879
Thank you.
MaryKay

MaryKay Dahlgreen
Library Development Program Manager