[PL-Directors] Another Reminder About LYRASIS

Jim Scheppke jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us
Fri Oct 8 08:29:41 PDT 2010

Dear Directors:
Thanks to all of you who have activated your trial LYRASIS membership that the State Library has purchased for all Oregon libraries. The membership began on October 1st and will extend until next July.

If your library has not activated your membership, you can still do so my going to this website and filling out a brief form:

http://www.lyrasis.org/Membership/Member-Enrichment-with-BCR.aspx

There is no cost or obligation for you. Joining LYRASIS in 2010-11 will simply give you and your staff an opportunity to learn about the advantages of a LYRASIS membership for your library.

I hope you will activate your membership soon if you have not done so already. Thanks!

Jim Scheppke, State Librarian
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE
Salem, OR 97301
503-378-4367
(fax) 503-585-8059
jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us

[cid:3369371381_340632]Go Green, Keep it on screen - think before you print.

------ End of Forwarded Message