[PL-Directors] public libraries finished with annual survey

Ann Reed ann.reed at state.or.us
Tue Sep 21 16:35:54 PDT 2010

As you know, the public library statistics collection for the fiscal year 2009-2010 is now underway and will be finishing October 1.

Call early and often!

Please use the URL - collect.btol.com to log into Bibliostat

So many of us use data to compare libraries, check salary rates, report on the impact of ready to read funds, etc., so we'd like to acknowledge those community-minded libraries so far!

Submission is complete once a library has answered any edit checks and clicked the submit button under a tab on the status menu. The new interface or URL may have thrown some of you off your stride.  If your library should be on this list and isn't, contact me and we'll walk through those very last steps.

If you are still working on your survey, help is available!! Try the new FAQ at http://libdev.plinkit.org/faqs-for-state-statistical-reports.  Call or email early and often!  Training by phone or in person is available!   Call now - 503-378-5027 and ask for Ann.  Just pick up that phone and call!!

[diamond star.jpg]A special acknowledgement goes to libraries performing way above the call of duty.  For getting data reports submitted before 7/31/10 a diamond award goes to:
Lane Library District

Seaside Public Library

Ukiah Public Library

Wallowa County Library

[platninum star.jpg]The platinum star for stellar early filing of statistics before Sept. 1 goes to:
Agness Library District

Bandon Public Library

Brownsville Community Library

Enterprise City Library

Hermiston Public Library

Hood River County Library

Jefferson County Library

Joseph City Library

Ledding Library

Stanfield Public Library

Umatilla County Special Library District

Vernonia Public Library

Wallowa Public Library

Weston Public Library

[goldstar2.gif]The gold star award for filers by the deadline so far.....
Canby Public Library

Cedar Mill Community Library

Chetco Community Public Library

Clatskanie Library District

Cornelius Public Library

Curry Public Library District

Elgin Public Library

Flora M Laird Memorial Library

Fossil Public Library

Harrisburg Public Library

Independence Public Library

Lebanon Public Library

McMinnville Public Library

Milton-Freewater Public Library

Molalla Public Library

Mt Angel Public Library

Newport Public Library

Nyssa Public Library

Oakridge Public Library

Pendleton Public Library

Pilot Rock Public Library

Port Orford District Library

Sherwood Public Library

Siuslaw Public Library District

Sweet Home Public Library

Tillamook County Library

Toledo Public Library

Umatilla Public Library

Wagner Community Library

Wasco County Library Service District

Wilsonville Public Library

Woodburn Public Library

Yachats Public Library

If you need an extension, please contact me by September 29.

Ann Reed, Federal Programs Coordinator
Library Development Services
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St.