[PL-Directors] DRAFT public library data for fiscal year July 1, 2010-June 30, 2011 is now available on web

Ann Reed ann.reed at state.or.us
Fri Dec 30 15:40:53 PST 2011

The DRAFT public library data for fiscal year July 1, 2010-June 30, 2011 is now available through the Oregon State Library, Library Development Services web pages at http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/statsploregon.shtml .

As always, please take a few minutes to check your library's information for accuracy. We have fixed a number of things, but please take a close look at your data for:  other operating expenditures, e-books and downloadable audio books, and users of public internet computers.

If you need to make changes, please let me know between January 3 and January 14 and I can open your survey up for you.

If you would like a customized spreadsheet, contact me at 503-378-5027 or email ann.reed at state.or.us<mailto:ann.reed at state.or.us>

Thank you to everyone for contributing your data!

Ann Reed, Federal Programs Coordinator

Library Development Services

Oregon State Library

250 Winter St.